Posted by Trent Accounting

Fast Track Settlements For Quick IRS Dispute Resolution

If you've been IRS-audited and do not agree to the additional taxes proposed, you could protest the audit in writing.

Usually, a protest would land you in the IRS Appeals Office, bypassing the IRS auditors.

If a resolution is not possible even with IRS Appeals, a 90-day letter...
View Post

Trent Accounting